Am I too skinny?

Ok, so I'm about 13, and I way a whopping 97 lbs.! At first i thought this was normal, but then my friends and I some how got into a discussion about our weight, and they were all like 110-130+ lbs. and I began to wonder. I get comments from some people, including my friends, saying things like, "God,... show more Ok, so I'm about 13, and I way a whopping 97 lbs.! At first i thought this was normal, but then my friends and I some how got into a discussion about our weight, and they were all like 110-130+ lbs. and I began to wonder. I get comments from some people, including my friends, saying things like, "God, girl, you need to eat more food," or "Oh my god, look at her! do you see how skinny she is?" and stuff like that. It bothers me because of the comments and everything about me is small, and fitting into clothes is really difficult because everything is either to long, or too wide and it just sucks. I play a lot of sports and I can't gain any weight(except for a few ounces). Please help me out!!!
Update: oh yeah, im 5'2''
74 answers 74