I know how you feel. I have a problem with eating very little to lose weight then eventually putting some of it back on. I'm a vegan and on my way to 18 too. Anyway, here are some weight loss tip's I have picked up over the years:
- Exercise 6 to 7 days a week.
- And try to break your workout into two different sessions, this gives your metabolism a jolt.
- Drink 10 to 12 cups of water a day. And try to drink ice cold water, it burns more calories.
- Take enough vitamins, especially ones that promote weight loss (such as 1800 mg. of Fish Oil, Vitamin B Complex, Co-enzyme Q-10, ect. Do your research).
- Drink green tea or take green tea pills ( it's been shown to speed up your metabolism).
- For your metabolism's sake, eat within 1 hour of waking up and don't eat 3 hours before you go to bed.
- Try a vegan or vegetarian diet (it worked for me :D).
- Drink 12 oz. of warm lemon water (use the juice of 1/2 a lemon) with a little sea salt every morning. This will detoxify your body and make your skin look amazing.
- Or, if giving up meat just isn't your thing, just count calories.
- Try to avoid white, bleached, or enriched flour.
- Stay away from high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oils.
- Eat every 2 to 4 hours to keep your metabolism going.
- Eat 5 to 6 small meals a day.
- Try to get 6 to 8 hours of sleep. When your body is deprived of sleep your appiteite increases by 15%.
- Sugar and artificial sweeteners are the devil. If you have a sweet tooth, grab some fruit.
- Avoid all junk food, fast food, and fried food.
- Try only drinking water, tea, and black coffee. There are so many hidden calories in drinks.
- Eat whole grain foods and healthy fats (like olives, avacados, nuts, ect) and stay away from refined or "bad" carbs.
- Remember to read the labels. They hide so much junk in "healthy diet" foods now a days. My rule of thumb is, if I can't pronounce it, I won't put it in my body. Because you are what you eat.
And just remember that you can do this. It's not impossible. You just have to stick to it and the weight will just fall off. Good luck with losing weight. Hope I've helped.