I don't know how to lose weight other than not eating?

I've lost a lot of weight various times by simply not eating, or eating very little, and exercising. It does work, no matter what people say, but... obviously, it doesn't work for long. I've gone from 130 lbs to 98 lbs to 120 lbs to 103 lbs and now I'm back to 125 lbs. I'll spend a few months... show more I've lost a lot of weight various times by simply not eating, or eating very little, and exercising. It does work, no matter what people say, but... obviously, it doesn't work for long. I've gone from 130 lbs to 98 lbs to 120 lbs to 103 lbs and now I'm back to 125 lbs. I'll spend a few months getting it off, and by the same time next year it is all back. I know it is extremely unhealthy and I do NOT advice it! As soon as you try to stop the "anorexic mindset" and be "normal" again... even if you still eat less than normal, the weight comes back as body fat and you lose your muscles. Not to mention the black-outs and fatigue and other possible more-serious health issues... Anyways, I want to lose weight healthily and keep it off, but I need percise help not just "eat well and exercise." I feel best when following a plan.

I'm also vegan, and about to turn eighteen-years-old.

I'd like to lose 2 lbs/week for the next 10 weeks. Ultimately, 20 lbs. How can I accomplish that?