Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Were there any Thomas Eraks in classic rock?

I'm not trying to say that the guitarists back in the day weren't talented because they definately were. Im just wondering if anyone was like Thomas Erak of The Fall of Troy. He's the lead guitarist and lead vox for the band. If you listen to some of their songs you would think that they must have two or three guitarists. The only guitarist in the whole band is Thom other than the bassist. So I am just wondering if there were any really good guitarists who were playing the insane riffs WHILE singing not just in their solos.

Update:

I watched an interview with the band and he said that he hated to put anything on a record that he can't perform live. I think there may be a few songs that have multi-tracking, but mostly he just abuses his delay and distortion pedals.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, yeah. He is good... he can play live too. There is multi tracking though. Oh well then. He is very talented in that case.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.