Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Crazy places to have sex?????

Where are some of the craziest places you have had sex??? Me & friend were just talking about ours so I figured I would see what other people have done.

I had sex in a nightclub (in the upstairs portion that was closed for the night) and my friend had sex in the uni-sex bathroom at our mall. So what about yall???

Favorite Answer

At a park, at night, on a playground. It was a wooden suspension bridge, it was raining , and there were people in a gazebo 30 ft. away. I don't think they could see, it was pretty dark. That was GREAT!!

The best place i ever had sex was on a jet ski in a little alcove of a lake. The rush of being caught was intense and the waves didn't hurt either. Also I have been known to mount the driver on long road trips another good high risk location. Another good one in the country under the stars with a little rain to make you feel alive.

On the back of a truck as vehicles were passing by. Outside next to a vehicle in the emergency lane on I-10

Wow too long to give whole list, park, beach, by the lake, car, stairwell, woods, back yard, pool, public restrooms, stadium after closing, etc.

the woods

movies

School bathroom. :]

back of a whale.

turck