why am i even on here?

its clear to me not a lot of ppl no what rap is now and if you need rap help do not get on here kuz there is no help for you on here maybe if u needa no what t pain song to jam u should get on here but thas bout it

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Missing you already.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Say What?! >=/.

Ok, now there is more to do on the rap and hip-hop section then to just ask about T-Pain songs ya know. Alot of people know about rap and hip-hop, I do somewhat. Just cuz they say songs and artist you hate or don't like don't mean they don't know nothing about rap and hip-hop. They could know about, ya just don't understand it the way they do or something.

Alot of people know about rap and hip-hop in this section and other sections, it may not seem like it that much to you, but it does to me and some other people.

T-Pain just raps and does hip-hop a little. He mainly does R&B and Crunk&B tho.

There is also alot of hip-hoppers and rappers that can rap for real even if you/people do think they suck, don't mean that they don't speak the truth.

Source(s): Peace out to.
  • 1 decade ago

LOL....haha That's what my 15 year old said when he was checking out some of the answers. Remember there are some people on here that know who to listen to...LIL WEEZY......He's my son's fav plus he has the same last name as we do. "Mr Carter"...... Don't give up on everyone:]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kick Rocks

And check that grammar ASAP.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Peace in the Middle East and let it rain in Spain.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the reason that you are here is to grant me the gift of "Best Answer", Just Kidding( or mabye not)

• 1 decade ago

Then get out and stop posting "questions".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

see the X in the top right corner? click that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bounce then... Peace out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know why you're on here. Maybe you should leave tho..

=]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.