for the yankee that thinks texas isnt hood?

kum down know wat 'm sayin and see what hood im from im sure u wont do nuffin tho kuz u wont be able to ask directions before u get rolled over here where we from which is the south where real rap was created and for all yall that said school me on here well here it is rap is madeby these real g's to the game :::

Big Pokey

Al-D , Mike D, Big Steve, Big Roddy, Mike T,

ESG, Lil Flip, 3-6 Mafia, Devin The Dude, Brotha Lynch Hung, Fat Pat, Mass 187, Lil Troy, Lil Mario,

Shasta, Lil O, Project Pat, DJ Screw, Yungstar, Juan Gotti, SPM, Low G, Bexar County Boyz, Hooligan Boyz, Z-Ro, Old Chamillionaire, Playa Fly, Gangsta Blac, Lil Gin, E-Clipse, DSR, Big MOE, Slim Thug..... and thats jus sum of whas kummin out da south what yall know bout dat

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why so much hostility buddy?

Source(s): Peace & Love in RHH!
  • 1 decade ago

i see alot o lil's in your lil gang there ni#$a IN NEW YORK we're tall and crazy wild and bold mof###a so grab a youkalaylee or a fiddle and say a riddle, make pancakes on griddles, playin wich your moms middles, she said your ***** too little thats why your whole damn crew called little and then aybody somebody yell HEY DIDDLE DIDDLE!!! THE CAT WITH THE FIDDLE!!!YEAH YO YALL IS STOOPID GO TO THE GRAN OLE OPREY ACTIN LIKE THAT AND YOUR VERY OWN KLU KLUX WOULD START HANGIN YALL W@@GGAS HA HA...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Look dude, I live in Texas, born and raised, and even I pretty much agree southern rap is mostly crap. Not all of it, but most.

• 1 decade ago

since when did the word "hood" become an adjective?

LOL@ "the south where real rap was created"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ummmm.... you're makin tx seem dumb right now... and i'm not dumb...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.