why am i the only one that listens to real rap?

im from San Antonio TX and ive recently realized that a lot of ppl kall some of the worst music in the industry rap ... i know what real rap is if you dont believe me message me my email is djpaulpaulbunb@yahoo.com ill school you on what rap is i know there is still sum ppl like me that actually know what im talkin bout and those are the real ones fa yall 210 3rd coast reppin

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LoLZ

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

The ish you pay attention to is what maximum human beings could consult with as being "real rap". Im no longer insinuating that Gucci Mane or Soldier Boy isn't real rap..nah wait, i'm! i replaced right into a baby whilst Hiero and communities like that got here out, and the mainstream have been constantly into another ish, so I persevered in the underground. "The extra emotion I placed into it, the extra stable I rock"

• 1 decade ago

You realer than Tim Duncan Homie!

I needs to learn Yo!!!

• 1 decade ago

wake up homie....check wit the regs in this section b4 u post this blasphemy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I don't need you to school me on a damn thing!

Wrong section to post this in homie.

• 1 decade ago

wait wait wait the eff up, you from where?!! what hood?! ***** look impress us tell us about the Grand ole oprey out in Texas, tell us about the calfs you roped out in texas the spurs on your boots, playing fiddles and flutes, but never tell a new yawka nicka who got his roots steeped in nothin but rhymes did the jail times nicka what nicka bluck bluck bluck!!! (gunshot sounds).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh yeah, you're the only one..

• 1 decade ago

ur hella dumb fool!.....

u dnt need to school no dam body on anything..****..

• 1 decade ago

why dont you just school us all right here on this thread?

• 1 decade ago

YES.

you are absolutely

THE ONLY ONE

Source(s): lol @ U schoolin US!!! haha.. funny question
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.