Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

miranda lambert vs. taylor swift?

Are there any other country fans out there who think Miranda Lambert deserves more credit than she's getting? She's so much more talented if not more than Carrie Underwood or Taylor Swift, why isn't she winning awards? Is it the good girl image of Carrie and Taylor that wins them awards? Just a thought!

Best Answer

Taylor Swift is pretty and talented, but it's obvious her songs were written by a high schooler.

Carrie Underwood is hot and has a good voice, but her songs are boring. I have a hard time telling them apart, except for "Before He Cheats."

Miranda Lambert is the best of the 3. She plays the guitar too by the way, for the guy that apparently answered without knowing who she is. She writes good songs, most people wouldn't know that because she doesn't get much radio play, and she can play the guitar, and she's pretty damn cute too.

I like Miranda Lambert best out of all those. I think it has to do with the producers and record labels. Carrie gets her publicity from a tv show that almost all of America watched, so of course people were bound to see her. And Taylor Swift came along just when Nashville needed another pretty face. Miranda Lambert is not as pretty, so they don't promote her as much. That's the only reason they win awards. As soon as Taylor Swift is over, then maybe Miranda Lambert will have a chance. I think another reason she isn't popular right now is her music style. She actually is country rather than that pop music they try to pass off as country. People don't seem to want that right now.

Miranda has amazing songs.... but I think most of us would bend over Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood or Kellie Pickler in a heartbeat because they are soooooo much hotter than Miranda.

The real question should be if you could only bend over one of the following country singers who would it be, Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, or Miranda Lambert.

Miranda is an... Ok singer. She just has that rebel attitude and lots of parents and kids don't appeal to burning down an Ex's house with kerosene. But she talks about leaving mom, being famous in a small town, and people can't relate to that. Especially since kids are getting into country. Also, Miranda could get more fans if she would do meet and greets and autograph lines and spince up concerts like Taylor and Carrie.

I like Miranda Lambert a whole lot more than Taylor Swift. I agree I think Miranda is way under rated and not getting the attention she deserves, where as I think Taylor Swift is way over rated she is what I call "bubble gum pop country"

Meh, it's all just a matter of opinion. I think the suggestion that Miranda's promoters aren't doing a very good job is a good one. Lord knows we're having Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift shoved down our throat (thank God for MP3 players and CDs!).

I thinks so. With all the issuses w/briteny Spears and the like people need to find a "positive" person to highlight. Miranda Lambert is a awesome country singer and shes a good person but some might see her songs as a little harsher than the carries and Taylor's. Personally though i like them.

taylor swift and carrie underwood get alot more radio play than miranda lambert so more people here about taylor and carrie than they do about miranda but theye are all still pretty hot

I completely agree with you. i just don't like the "pop" sound of taylor swift. mirandas voice is a lot better than taylors. and to tell you the truth, i think miranda is a lot better lookin than taylor. And Carrie, shes got some good songs but i don't think shes any better than Miranda.

Miranda is definitley a lot better at singing than Carrie or Taylor. I just think that it has a lot to do with her promoter that she is not being recognized as much as the other two.