Do i need to claim a criminal charge/arrest that has been expunged from my record?

so, i had this BS alcohol related arrest from a couple of years ago. i participated in ADP, and subsequently the charge was expunged from my record. i'm now applying to grad school and was wondering if it's necessary for me to list the arrest on my application. i've left it off of job apps before,... show more so, i had this BS alcohol related arrest from a couple of years ago. i participated in ADP, and subsequently the charge was expunged from my record. i'm now applying to grad school and was wondering if it's necessary for me to list the arrest on my application. i've left it off of job apps before, but i feel a larger organization, i.e. the school i'm applying to is more likely to check these things...

so my main question is, is there a way they can see this if i leave it off, or is it completly off of my record?
Update: ok great, i know it doesn't appear in public records files... i checked that in college after finding a website where you could see people's mugshots, and it would've automatically cleared from my record after 7 years anyway. p.s. i'm thoroughly enjoying all the ppl admonishing me for my drinking... show more ok great, i know it doesn't appear in public records files... i checked that in college after finding a website where you could see people's mugshots, and it would've automatically cleared from my record after 7 years anyway.

p.s. i'm thoroughly enjoying all the ppl admonishing me for my drinking ticket, i am a pretty hardened criminal... thank you for helping me fully realize just what a badass i actually am