Michael asked in 體育其他 - 運動 · 1 decade ago

Understand V.S Work Hard

~ Hey guys~ I want ask about some question related to physcial Fitness

Is this better on understand how to work out on our muscle rather than we were keep working hard ???

Is the position on doing physical training is really important??

Do you think having more knowledge on how to develop your muscle is helps you develop for your future plan??

Thx for answering my questions~

Rating
  • On
    Favorite Answer

Q: Is this better on understand how to work out on our muscle rather than we were keep working hard ???

A: Certainly! If you are not training them with a correct method, you may actually get injured. Practice will NOT make perfect if youa re doing the wrong way.

Q: Is the position on doing physical training is really important??

A: Same as above. The position greatly affect the correctness and effectiveness of your training. A wrong position can even results in injuries.

Q: Do you think having more knowledge on how to develop your muscle is helps you develop for your future plan??

A: Certainly. Generally speaking, everybody need some basic knowledge to train effectively. The higher your goal, the more knowledge you are needed. Those knowledge includes, but not limited to: general training method, nutrition, general health etc.

Wish I can help

Source(s): my own experience + taught by professional trainers