Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Teen guys, how tall are you? Are tall girls a turnoff?

Because i am 15 years old and i am frickin 5'8[1/2] and i dont like being tall. is that like...bad?!?!?!

cuz i really dont know.

and i want opinions.

all my guy friends are whatever but thats not enough. Hahaha XDD. So mmm yeah turn on? or turn off? why? just help a girl out here plz :D

and i also met a guitarist from a band whos like 19 or 20 i think and look at how tall i am next to him:

http://f3.yahoofs.com/mingle/478ae636za7b53132/pro...

is that bad??? :[

im confused/

haha thanks guys :]]. 10 points for the best answer

Update:

typo im 14 not 15

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Being tall is great! Once the guys out grow you, you wont regret being tall, trust me.

• 1 decade ago

I'm pretty much 6 feet

Tall girls arent that bad o.o

It doesnt really matter how tall someone is xD

As long as you're not taller than me, then it's okay ^^

EDIT: I'm 16, so I'm a teen :]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends on the guy, first dude who posted likes taller girls and honestly I like girls a lot shorter then me

With all honor and respect to the side, guys really don't care at our age lol. As long as your not a midget or 6'4 the guy probably won't mind at all so I wouldn't really worry about it

From my experience, when I like someone their height is one of the last things I care about. It's pretty much the weight guys nowadays worry about =D

• Duke
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'm not young myself anymore but most guys I know liked tall girls. I always did, too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'm short for my age(15)

tall girls are not a turn off to me (just not like super insanely tall)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im 15 and 5'2"ish i would say no unless they are liek a foot tqaller than me but if they are taller then i wouldnt wantthem wearing heels or somethign because then theyd be even taller than me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Im not a teen but I find taller girls more attractive on a whole. =P My ex was 5'8 and im only 5'6"

• 15, and I'm six or six one.

whatever. it doesn't really matter to me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.