Can i call the cops on this kid? please anwser asap.! veryy imporant!?

ok. so i was babysiting my neighbor with her bro at my house and when wlk back over w/ her 2 give her a bath we caught two kids we know hangin on the tree. they have done this before. that night they even tried to even get on my swings when no one was there but my dad scared them off. and there was absoluttly none... show more ok. so i was babysiting my neighbor with her bro at my house and when wlk back over w/ her 2 give her a bath we caught two kids we know hangin on the tree. they have done this before. that night they even tried to even get on my swings when no one was there but my dad scared them off. and there was absoluttly none of us out there so they were there 4 atleast a 15 mins and hangin on the tree and vandilized (litered) it. there was a doritos bag and crumbled of doritos on the ground and gum rappers and chewed gum. We kknow this kid and his family and he is very bad. we cant find him or his family at his house. Would it be okay if we called the cops on him cause this is gettin very annoying. PLEASE PLEASE ANWSER RIGHT NOW!
Update: thanks guys! well we ended up not callinthe police cuz he is only in 2nd grade and so was girl. but his mom finnaly came home. and we ran across the street and got the kids to clean it up! and i made them take the trash bag w/ them! drama drama! thanks 4 the anwsers anways.! it really helped cuz nxt time the police... show more thanks guys! well we ended up not callinthe police cuz he is only in 2nd grade and so was girl. but his mom finnaly came home. and we ran across the street and got the kids to clean it up! and i made them take the trash bag w/ them! drama drama! thanks 4 the anwsers anways.! it really helped cuz nxt time the police will get a call1 =D