EARTH DAy?!?!?!?!?

don't you think earth day should be everyday?

I mean why one day? at least a week I would think. especially now when global warming is a big threat right now.

Favorite Answer

OMIGOSH, I totally agree (here's a star for ya). I mean, we should really take care of the place we live in every single day. Not just on "Earth Day''!

And yeah, lol, I agree with the girl above... how come there's no Jonas Day?? Haha... ohh well, for us fans, everyday is JONAS DAY <33 Ooh and I love how their last CD was 100% recyclable! Its awesome how even celebrities take time out of their busy lives to do something to our Earth and maybe even make it a better place.

Global Warming is gonna kill us all if we dont be careful!

Peace Love & Jonas

P.S HAVE A NICE, HAPPY EARTH DAY, GUYS!

GO GREEN!

I think it is extremly important for people to get involved, and help make the earth a healthier place to live, i try to do things that could possibly help the earth, and i think people should start opening up there eyes a bit more, IT IS EASIER TO SAY THERE IS NO GLOBAL WARMING THAN TRY TO FIX THE PROBLEM!! I am not sure why it is only one day, but i agree with you, that earth day should be everyday! :)

Although Earth Day is only celebrated annually, we should practise good habits everyday to save the Earth from global warming, pollution and any further damage caused by humans. After all, the Earth had given humankind so much benefits for centuries, we should do something good in return to the planet Earth, not harm it.

I think everyday is already Earth Day but by giving a certain date for Earth Day, It probably help people focuse better. Yes, this is a time that people need to be more Environmentally aware, but I think the world is slowly rising to the occasion. So, yes and no. : )

No! I'm not big for there being a holiday called Earth Day! I mean it's important to protect our earth and everything, but GOD created this universe so he's in control! By the way, there isn't global warming!

• Azuka

Global warming is a hoax that makes millions of dollars for recipients of government research grants and folks like Al Gore.

What earth day is about is controlling us through fear and conformance to PC views. Don't get me wrong, we should be good stewards of our environment and nobody wants pollution,

So.... I think they should abolish Earth Day. It's a farce. A warm-fuzzy, well-intentioned one though.

• Sofy

Earth day is everyday as mothers day is everyday but setting one day as earth day could remind some people that we should protect the place where we live. Today is a good opportunity to do something for our planet and hopefully most people will do something good for it everyday.

People take care of their houses and protect them from bulgary or any other threats..why?..because our home is where we live, where we feel protected and our home gives us security and comfort. Isnt it what the planet gives us everyday? to all of us? poor and rich, bad and good, any age, any race, any beliefs. Why cant we take care of the planet as we take care of our homes? Happy Earth Day!!!

I Agree! Earth is the number 1 planet in the universe and we should shout it out everyday! We should continually rub the other planets noses in it about how much they suck! They can't even support life! And the other planets that do have water, it is usually frozen solid. Who would want to live anywhere like that. Go Earth! Woo Hoo!

Well why isn't there a Jonas Day everyday? lol.....

Do you know that they are working on a day for the Jonas Brothers....in December!

For Chanukah, Christmas and Kwanzaa ;)

Sounds fun, right?

Anyways......Global warming did affect us this year cause there was only 1 snow day!

ONE!

Its crazy!

Well the weather is warm and nice but in New York??!!

A bit awkward! lol

No, it is merely a thank you to rejoice what the Earth has performed for us and to keep the ambience. It became into created with the aid of fact of a tragic concern the place it became right into a extensive international environmental subject. Then, we found out from our blunders and Earth Day became into created to assist that.