Class presentation game ideas?
I am in grade nine and working with a partner. The topic is Internment in Canada and the presentation has to be 15-20 min. long. This must be a fun and interactive presentation, and I think including games would be a good idea. I am not allowed to use Powerpoint or do Jepoardy. Also any ideas to make it fun?
Some ideas of mine:
- Give out food as game prizes
- Hand out a quiz at the beginning and let students answer throughout the pres.
- Read out a journal of someone kept in a camp
- Divide the class into groups to answer questions on the board (timed)
- MoNeRa.Lv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
Jeopardy! There is an available Jeopardy template for powerpoint.
Rap battles are always funny!