In desperate need of good music... R&B, Rock, Alternative, ETC. suggestions welcome?

I listen to all kinds of music and I've recently realized that I need some new stuff to listen to.

My favorites are Robin Thicke, James Morrison, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Amy Winehouse, Joss Stone, Maroon 5, and Musiq Soulchild. (And recently Estelle). So mainly I like R&B, Rock, and the cross over stuff in between.

I'm up for about anything, but the only thing that I ask is that you not suggest the typical radio stuff (because the typical radio stuff is ALWAYS on the radio and most of the time is not worth listening to.)

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Look up My Chemical Romance.

Some REALLY good songs are Welcome to

the Black Parade and Teenagers.

xGoodLuckx

Go back and check out a band called 'The Pixies' - they have several albums worth of good stuff, as well as some solo stuff by their lead singer 'frank black/black francis', and

Then check out the most kick-azz rockabilly band on the planet - 'The Reverend Horton Heat'.

If you haven't before, go through all of the stuff that Mike Patton and Trey Spruance have done - mr. bungle, faith no more, Fantomas, Tomohawk, etc.

That should keep you busy for a few minutes.