Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Show business question .... ?

Wonder's best friend/lover/cousin, Chacha, is interested in becoming famous.

Wonder is trying to decide if Chacha has enough talent to make it in Hollywood.

Here is Chacha in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IKFBkOJciw

Youtube thumbnail

Does Chacha have a chance of making it in show business?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

^

Talk about hitting the nail on the head!

The key to my success is that "I say sexy things to myself when I'm dancing"... I think as a black and white cat it really sets me apart from the rest. We can't all be as naturally talented as Wonder, sadly! Thanks for your support, love. This business will eat you up...

Source(s): Nasty, I'm a cousin kisser - I guess I should've mentioned that before, my apologies!
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think Sir-Mix-Acat sang about ChaCha.

"I like big cats I cannot lie, those other pussy's can't deny. When ChaCha walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thang in your face, you get sprung!"

Actually, ChaCha doesn't have an itty bitty waist. Hmph. Maybe that song wasn't about ChaCha. Well, Wonder, I think ChaCha could still make it as a plus-size kitty model.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe Chacha should team up with Kitty Said What!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm2BdCbZkKY

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh my yes Chacha has much talent. Hollywood here comes Chacha the dancing kitty. LMAO

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Turtle
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Chacha has a great chance Wonder! She is very talented! You should become her manager. Make sure she doesn't quit winking.

• 1 decade ago

If I could just get chacha to answer whether she goes both ways so I can decide if I'm gonna stick around.

Cheers.

• Lefty
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

LOL...Chacha definately has a talent! I advocate for an American Idol for cats

• 4 years ago

Ethel Merman was a very talent singer of her day. Power in Enthusiasm? It's big business even for the wrong types or motives. Just ask Joel Osteen and Tony Robbins.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh yes Chacha will make it far. Anything that dances naked always makes it in show biz. Love, honey

• 1 decade ago

Dude, I saw Chacha on myspace!

Seriously!

I thought she was already famous!

She is a shoe in for the meow mix commericals. Her meow is pure HOTNESS!

Makes me wish I was a kitty instead of a twinkle toes who ride Craft-Matic adjustable beds for fun. =D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i always wondered what chacha looked like in person!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.