Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Show business question .... ?

Wonder's best friend/lover/cousin, Chacha, is interested in becoming famous.

Wonder is trying to decide if Chacha has enough talent to make it in Hollywood.

Here is Chacha in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IKFBkOJciw

Youtube thumbnail

Does Chacha have a chance of making it in show business?

Best Answer

^

Talk about hitting the nail on the head!

The key to my success is that "I say sexy things to myself when I'm dancing"... I think as a black and white cat it really sets me apart from the rest. We can't all be as naturally talented as Wonder, sadly! Thanks for your support, love. This business will eat you up...

Source(s): Nasty, I'm a cousin kisser - I guess I should've mentioned that before, my apologies!
  • ?

I think Sir-Mix-Acat sang about ChaCha.

"I like big cats I cannot lie, those other pussy's can't deny. When ChaCha walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thang in your face, you get sprung!"

Actually, ChaCha doesn't have an itty bitty waist. Hmph. Maybe that song wasn't about ChaCha. Well, Wonder, I think ChaCha could still make it as a plus-size kitty model.

Maybe Chacha should team up with Kitty Said What!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm2BdCbZkKY

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Oh my yes Chacha has much talent. Hollywood here comes Chacha the dancing kitty. LMAO

• Turtle

Chacha has a great chance Wonder! She is very talented! You should become her manager. Make sure she doesn't quit winking.

If I could just get chacha to answer whether she goes both ways so I can decide if I'm gonna stick around.

Cheers.

• Lefty

LOL...Chacha definately has a talent! I advocate for an American Idol for cats

Ethel Merman was a very talent singer of her day. Power in Enthusiasm? It's big business even for the wrong types or motives. Just ask Joel Osteen and Tony Robbins.

Oh yes Chacha will make it far. Anything that dances naked always makes it in show biz. Love, honey

Dude, I saw Chacha on myspace!

Seriously!

I thought she was already famous!

She is a shoe in for the meow mix commericals. Her meow is pure HOTNESS!

Makes me wish I was a kitty instead of a twinkle toes who ride Craft-Matic adjustable beds for fun. =D

i always wondered what chacha looked like in person!