What year did you have your Senior Prom, and what songs did they play?

Mine was in 2004, and they played primarily hip-hop, like Nelly, Lil' John, and just Top 40 stuff. All the dirty @$$-shaking music.

I would have given anything to be 10 years older and been able to hear all those awesome 90's songs, like from:

C+C Music Factory

La Bouche

Technotronic

10,000 Maniacs

TLC

Salt 'N' Pepa

Cranberries

Just to name a few. Before there were boy bands, and before every dance song was hip-hop. And before there were songs telling you how to dance and you could figure it out for yourself...

Favorite Answer

Mine was in '92 and the music was good...lots of Ace of Base, Madonna, Mariah (back when she had two names) Carey, definitely had some Salt N Peppa (even some Vanilla Ice...hey everyone liked Ice Ice Baby at the time..it was some good stuff), Lisa Loeb, probably some Bon Jovi and/or Poison, maybe Taylor Dayne, Rick Astley, Richard Marx etc..not to mention Lisa Lisa's "All Cried Out"..OMG I loved that song...such sappy goodness!!

• 1980.

The planning committee hired some band that played a lot of hard rock, when mostly "Top 40" pop/rock songs were requested by the graduating class beforehand. After an hour, they told the band to leave, and an hour later had an impromptu DJ set up.

It was 28 years ago, so I can't remember what the hell was played. :-) Probably some Rolling Stones, with some disco thrown in. And of course, some lugubrious ballads from the Commodores, like "Three Times a Lady." Oy vey . . .

• tacy

songs performed: commencement music is a ought to um.. different songs taht are in on the time like... some flo rida is often solid 4 minutes, via MAdonna and different quickly songs... I dont rather be attentive to what college you pass to, counting on what variety of music you hear to, in straightforward terms some great sluggish songs, lke With You, via Chris Brown, issues like that are constantly known=] have exciting

I haven't had mine yet... its this June!

I hope its some mellow and indie music like the kooks and all that shizz

im not really into hip hop

1967 --- " Gimme Some Lovin' " by Spencer Davis Group

Source(s): who the heck is Nelly or Lil' John or 10,000 Maniacs or C + C Music Factory ?
  • Mine was in 2005.

I don't know what songs were played because I didn't go.

• Miss A

2003; they played the top hits of that year.Like "Dirty" and "Ignition." And they played a little old school.

Mine was in 1998 and i didnt go cuz i didnt have anything to wear

• Wendy

1998, And I forgot.. But I think some of them you mentioned were played..

1988 -- all the big hair bands

poison

warrant

scorpions

quite riot

def leppard

aerosmith

all the good head banging rock n roll