new Scarlet Tv Series?

I've looked everywhere and can't find out what dang channel its coming on. I'ts suppose to start in two weeks. Any ideas?

Best Answer

It's not a TV series, it's a series of TVs made by LG. If it was a TV series, the commercials would not air on all the channels, only the ones that have ties with the channel it's airing on. Also, I think some entertainment show would have promoted it by now.

It's basically a trick to get you to go to the website they've listed at the end of the commercial, so you can want to purchase an LG XCanvas Scarlett TV (that costs almost $5,000) that are already in Korea and are coming to other countries at the end of April.

I found the below info on youtube as I toooooo have been searching for days for this show.

"There is no Scarlet television show, and it is not a viral campaign for the Scarlet camera.

It is a viral marketting campaign for the LG Scarlet (previously called Scarlett, and already on sale in Korea) series of televisions.

It's actually the same TV that is behind the actress at around 2:28.

When they say "hit TV series", they mean it literally. It's been a very good selling series of TVs there"

Source(s): Please view youtube link.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ckFAdY3s4 This is genius marketing....

The first time I saw the trailer I thought it was a commercial it looks too fake, but I didn't know there was a TV call Scarlett, the more I look for the channel the more I'm convince it is a commercial, they do say in the trailer that things are not what they seem, but it's too bad, because I was looking forward to the show

I have done some research and I believe it is an ad for either a new TV station or TV itself. The red eye has something to do with Infared (spell check) Watch the interview with the stars and you will see how fishy it is. I found this website scarlet-tv.co.uk and shows a new tv programming company that deliveres high quality programming for multiple formats (hence the red eye) I think thats terrible to trick people to sell something.

I have spent quite some time looking as well and have found nothing. I'm starting to think it might be a TV series that is found in an upcoming movie, kind of like in Forgetting Sarah Marshall there is a TV show called Crime Scene and NBC even launched a website for it http://www.nbc.com/Crime_Scene/

I have worked in the entertainment marketing industry for a while and know that no self respecting upcoming TV show would ever post a tune in without a network, so something is fishy...

Even "TV Guide" and Comcast's onscreen guide don't bring up any listings for this. "TV Guide" even lists an ad for it on the inside cover AND on May 1's listings, two days AFTER it's supposed to air. Nowhere do I see a channel or time for it. The only thing I've found is the website www.scarletseries.tv.

I have looked too and the only thing i found was the same website everyone has been listing. I read the one answer saying that this is all a hoax to sell TVs well i have to tell you if that is true LG screwed up cause i will be so mad that i would never buy their TV. That show looked interesting and with the other crap on TV it got me excited to see it.

According to the interview with David Nutter (on the Scarlet site), the writer on the project is the author of The Last Templar, Raymond Khoury. When I googled his name and checked out his website.. there is NO mention of Scarlet.

You would think that he would be advertising his own work??

His website also states that he is currently concentrating on his novels.....

Stranger and stranger

You know, I feel like there was an ad for this in Entertainment Weekly magazine this week but I am not at home and can't find anything online. If I remember, I will check later!

check the following website out

http://scarletseries.tv/main.aspx?lang=us_en

it starts on April 28

sign up on the website for updates