iti weird isnt it?

i have this Girl friend of mine weve been freinds for a while and she ais a lesbian the strange thing is that i feel very comfartable when im with her than guyz and i realy like her coz she is my freind but strange thing is that i suddenly have a feelings for her. is nt that wierd

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Hi DC here!

Best thing you could get is friendship from what it sounds like.

The upside of this situation is she is a woman who likes women (non-shovenistic comment.) this can help you out in so many ways.

ie: She fully understands what it is to be a woman AND She likes women so she can help you become the guy every straight woman wants.

And trust me straight women give less effective dating advice in comparison to the gold mine a woman of the lesbian persuasion can give since she is a woman persuing women.

They also know how to sexually pleasure a woman better than any guy could tell you. So look at it positively and you'll both enjoy the friendship all the more.

hope this helps you!

• 1 decade ago

No its not weired. This things happens, its just that sometimes we let ourselves deep inro friendships so that we end up feeling save and comfortable and started 2 develop some feelings. Its probably because u have been thinking about her a lot.

• ♪♫
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, it's not weird for a guy to like a girl.

• Riah
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no its not weird at all, if you hang out with someone alot, and feel comfertable around them, then you normally end up having feelings for them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It isn't weird to have feelings for people.

• 1 decade ago

well atleast you arent gay....but she prolly is notgonna be willing to act on it if she is lez...so just tell her bout it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.