How real is the incubus/succubus myth?

I am a reader of angelology and demonology as well as occult phenomena.Now I only know of one instance where angelic beings sired human kind...in the book of enoch However there are myths of incubii(if that is even a correct plural form..just a guess) and saccubii that impregnate or get pregnant by (depending on... show more I am a reader of angelology and demonology as well as occult phenomena.Now I only know of one instance where angelic beings sired human kind...in the book of enoch

However there are myths of incubii(if that is even a correct plural form..just a guess) and saccubii that impregnate or get pregnant by (depending on the partner) to get evil children.How true is this?Is it an extension of the enochian,Grigorian myth or is it fact? Any thoughts from people who know this topic