where can I get a state bar of Georgia grievance form on line?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Go to this web page...


    The people at the Bar's Consumer Assistance Program will help you with your problem. If they can't help you, they'll give you the necessary paperwork to file a formal grievance.

    Note that, once you have filed a formal grievance, the Bar can no longer assist you with any other attempts to resolve your problem, as it's now become a legal issue, not a consumer complaint issue.


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.