Which is better the NBA Draft or NFL Draft?

I say NBA Draft.

What do you think?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

NBA. Especially since they made it 2 rounds. They could go to 3 rounds and it would still be great. The NBA Draft is done in one night (as opposed to the NFLs couple of weeks). The NBA Draft is also great because you get to see the players at the venue where the picks are announced and they are interviewed on the spot. You also get to see the agony on the faces of the players who are not drafted as highly as they would like.

• 1 decade ago

What up Antwuan,

I think it's got to be the NBA draft-- the NBA draft is only 2 rounds long- and so there are a number of players that people are familiar with that don't get drafted.

In the NFL draft after the first round, sometimes 2nd round, you're like- who????

The NFL draft is way too long.

This year in the NBA with all the underclassmen declaring- it makes it interesting and with teams like the Sonics (who have 6 first rounders in the next two years) you can see a team really getting healthy quick from the draft- plus their seems to be a lot more trades in the NBA.

i also think because in the NBA you have only 5 players on the court at a time- you see more immediate impact players.

Nickster

• 1 decade ago

Nfl Is theres a lot of players in that draft that can make it big while nba the odds on starting are slim since its a 15 man roster and nba people only pay attion to the top 5 picks while the nfl people look at the 3 rounds

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I honestly say the NFL draft, I think the only thing people really complain about it is because while it may be long, it has much more depth to offer and the setup actually makes more sense to the way that the season ends. Besides they are trying to fill defense, offense, special teams open spots to fill.

The Miami Dolphins had the worst record and will gethe number one pick right.

Well that wouldnt be the guaranteed spot for them under the NBA draft lottery system, they might get stuck with a higher 4-8 pick and just seems not fair to the reason an end of season schedule would dictate that kind of system.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NBA Draft, its shorter and has more of a impact, NFL Draft takes like 2 days.

• 1 decade ago

NBA - Simply because of the turnaround time between the college tournaments, nba playoffs, the draft, and then to the beginning of the season. We are more likely to see the players play the following season. I love the NFL though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think the NBA Draft is much better than the NFL one. There's much more right out of the gate all-star caliber players and it is much shorter process than the NFL's draft.

• 1 decade ago

i dont follow college basketball, so during the NBA draft, i really dont know who is getting signed.

Along with being a huge NBA fan, i am also a huge college football fan, so i personally enjoy the NFL draft because i hear some familiar names.

GO SUNS!!!

GO BLUE!!!

• 1 decade ago

The NFL has more integrity. The NBA allows certified liar Clay Bennett to release all his veteran player and deliberately tank the season so he can draft in the number on spot. He will bring the number one draft spot when he relocates the Oklahoma Liars to his home town.

• 1 decade ago

i gotta agree...i just cant watch the nfl draft, it just takes too long and you wait 10 min for a team to choose

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.