I just died my hair red, I got the dye from a beauty store. What hair dye do you buy?

I mix the color (red,) with creamer, and color my hair.

=)

Everyone likes me with red hair.

Plus, I am growing it longer

;-)

I usually get auburn or black cherry hair dye.

Favorite Answer

I don't dare do my own hair because it turned orange once and once was enough for me!

Only my hairdresser knows for sure.

nfd♥

I've dyed my hair a few times.....always had "mouse brown" and can't take it anymore. My boyfriend keeps asking for "Red", but I can't go "red, red". I lean toward auburns....usually light. I like the "Loreal Couleur Experte" series. It's easy, complete with easy highlighting after, included. I've used the "Cherry Cordial" and the one that is No. 6.4 (forget name):

http://www.lorealparis.ca/en/haircolor/couleurexpe...

I've never colored my hair but I have an appointment to go next week and have some highlights put in! but the lady that cut my hair yesterday said I have enough natural highlights that I shouldn't put much in it at all!

I buy mine at a hairdresser store... And I have colored my hair in all colors but now my hair is sick (thyroid problems) so its thin now and i dont want to color it anymore. But i had all colors, red, brown, black, blonde, purple and pink highlights.. LOL You name it.

i don't dye my hair it's naturally an auburn color, i couldn't dye it if i wanted too since my hairdresser refuses!

• Rahab

Henna

• Niki

intense dark red it's preference by loreal. strangers on the street stop me and ask what color it is. how nice!

I like L'oreal's light copper blond best,most like my natural colouring.

I use Preference by Loreal.I can get it anyplace & doesn't cost alot.Have a good evening.