One Life to Live : Todd, Starr, and Cole.?

Okay, I used to be a huge Todd fan. I absoulutely loved him even thru all the sh*t hes dun in his life. I didnt care. But now, I jus really dnt like him no more!!! Hes taken this Starr and Cole deal too far!!!!!! He doesnt understand that A) It was his fault Starr and Cole were in bed together bc he was planning to... show more Okay, I used to be a huge Todd fan. I absoulutely loved him even thru all the sh*t hes dun in his life. I didnt care. But now, I jus really dnt like him no more!!! Hes taken this Starr and Cole deal too far!!!!!! He doesnt understand that A) It was his fault Starr and Cole were in bed together bc he was planning to move the family to Hawaii and Starr and Cole were jus saying goodbye, not to mention, THEY ARE IN LOVE~!!! and B) THAT COLE DID NOT RAPE/TRY TO RAPE STARR!! Hes got alotta room to be talking about rape!!! And also, this is wat ive been trying to ponder...okay, Todd is holding COle shooting Miles Lawrence over his head. But that case is closed, and Miles is denying it so how can he even be doign that?? And i kno ramsey i the new police commish and he witnessed it and blah blha blah blah watever. Oh, and another thing...CAN'T TODD GO TO JAIL FOR BEATING UP COLE??? Becuz cole is a minor and todd is a grown man!! How *** no1's said nuthin bout that? And Starr...PLZ NO ABORTION!!
11 answers 11