One Life to Live : Todd, Starr, and Cole.?

Okay, I used to be a huge Todd fan. I absoulutely loved him even thru all the sh*t hes dun in his life. I didnt care. But now, I jus really dnt like him no more!!! Hes taken this Starr and Cole deal too far!!!!!! He doesnt understand that A) It was his fault Starr and Cole were in bed together bc he was planning to move the family to Hawaii and Starr and Cole were jus saying goodbye, not to mention, THEY ARE IN LOVE~!!! and B) THAT COLE DID NOT RAPE/TRY TO RAPE STARR!! Hes got alotta room to be talking about rape!!! And also, this is wat ive been trying to ponder...okay, Todd is holding COle shooting Miles Lawrence over his head. But that case is closed, and Miles is denying it so how can he even be doign that?? And i kno ramsey i the new police commish and he witnessed it and blah blha blah blah watever. Oh, and another thing...CAN'T TODD GO TO JAIL FOR BEATING UP COLE??? Becuz cole is a minor and todd is a grown man!! How *** no1's said nuthin bout that? And Starr...PLZ NO ABORTION!!

• Best Answer

I completely agree with you. Todd has always been one of my favorites but I'm starting to turn against him.

I think Todd has gone way tofar, too. I liked Todd before he became what he was now. I agree Todd should spend time in prison for what he did to Cole. I always woondered why Todd was threatening to send Cole to jail and I forgot that Cole had shot Miles and I thought it was because Cole was over the age limit. And I agree that Cole did not rape Starr. It was their choice to make love where she got pregnant. And i agree that Cole and Starr are very much in love.

I think Todd has gone overboard by keeping Starr under house arrest. I also hope Cole gets to the abortion clinic before Starr gets the abortion too. Maybe they can get married or something, even though they're under age.

Todd certainly did over react when he found Cole and Starr together. He assumed the worst. But that gave him no excuse to beat Cole the way he did. Someone needed to press charges against Todd in order for him to go to jail. BUt....Todd would tell the cops that Cole shot Miles. He's still threatening to do that. Cole should have been man enough to take responsibility for that too. Cole's no angel. Cole also almost left Todd to die when Miles had him locked in the closet.

Starr isn't going to go through with the abortion.Thank goodness. She'll give the baby up for adoption.

No child should have to grow up around Todd or the Mannings.

Lol tha is why it will be fun if Marty was alive.I wish she alive cause poor Cole he just lost his mother and he got beat up by a man who rape his mom.Ouch very sad sad story.Blair is even worst accepting everything Todd doing is like is nothing she can do. But come on Blair think about Ur kids and run away until Todd decide the handle the true about his selfless. I will only forgive Todd if he apologize To poor Cole. Until then, me and him dont know each others.lol

Source(s): Leslie so true.
  • versie

i've got have been given constantly enjoyed Starr and Cole, yet i think of of they choose a harm for a jointly as. inspite of the indisputable certainty that Cole's hatred of Todd is greater helpful than justified, attempting to kill him grew to become so incorrect. I hate how Cole has been performing. Taking Hannah's be wakeful with out distinctive information and with out even offered that she could have an ulterior reason is stupid. i think of of he and Starr like it slow aside to make him have a great time together with her and notice what he's dropping. James is cute, yet he's Ford's brother and, of direction, in some style of hassle. So, till i understand greater suitable approximately him, i'm uncertain approximately him and Starr.

oh i no todds getting on my nerves i cant belive he would even bring up rape after what he did to coles mom .. and now she`s dead just like turn the knife in his back deffantally cole should like file a police report on todd i would!! i really really really hope cole stops her then when they run away together they have the baby!! how great would that be .. i love it!! <3

Todd should be in jail but he always gets away with everything. He is going to come around this week after Blair gets through to him. HE is going to tell Starr if she can stay away from Cole for 6 more months he will reconsider letting them date!

I like the character Todd, but only because I accept him for what he is. A lying, scheming, violent person who only sees things from his point of view. Which is so narrow you couldn't put a sheet of paper through it. Although he has "tried" to do better on occasion, he really hasn't tried that hard. And the truth is if Todd had to answer for ever misdeed he's done in the past, he'd burst straight through Hell and probably take the Devil with him. He claims to "love" his kids, but he's always leaving them for one selfish reason or another. The last one - to find his "son"? Oh please - he wanted to kill that kid before he was even born. Todd will never see the true light of day because his sick little mind is too dark to allow light in. And Blair at her worst doesn't measure up to him. But I would think that after all this time, she would at least be woman enough to stand up for her kids. Personally, if Todd were my husband, he'd wake up one morning tied to the bed, and I'd be sitting there with a baseball bat wrapped in towels (learned that one from a lady in my old neighborhood - doesn't leave bruises).

I love your questions! I hate what Todd is doing, too! My main beef with this is the whold ABORTION storyline. I didn't want the pregnancy thing to happen, and I don't want this to happen. I think it is completely jacked up (for lack of a better term) to run this storyline and the possibility of them running away during the Summer months. Kids don't need to see that crap. What happened to the love stories and kidnappings or solving mysteries. LOL OK, so I admit I sound like I want Nancy Drew and Scooby Doo stuff. lol

Cole will get there in time to stop the abortion. However, it will be interesting to see what happens after that. It would be pointless to have them run away together, because you saw the lengths he went to get Tommy back. They couldn't drag that out for 9 months and have it be believable.