I need help I can't handle adult life.?

Everything in high school was so structured. And I didn't have to make many choices. All I ever did was do all my home work and play soccer with my friends. But now all my friends have families and careers and I am bored out of my mind. I really miss high school even 4 years after I have graduated. I have... show more Everything in high school was so structured. And I didn't have to make many choices. All I ever did was do all my home work and play soccer with my friends. But now all my friends have families and careers and I am bored out of my mind. I really miss high school even 4 years after I have graduated.

I have hated every job that I've had. None of my friends will talk to me. And I am bored out of my mind no matter what I do.

I never pictured adult life being like this. Could someone please clue me in on things. I am going out of my mind