Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: A question about adding contacts ... ?

Have you added yourself to your own contacts list, or are you too afraid that you might report your own Q and A's when your multiple personality disorder kicks in, again?

Favorite Answer

I did it without emailing and asking first and then I blocked myself. Now I have no idea what questions I ask.

Yep, it is hard to be a woman that is man, that is a nun, that is a 12 year old girl, that is an infant, that is a 17 year old boy, that is a 72 year old trans-gender person, that is a Buddhist monk, all trapped in one tiny little brain ;D

Are you bloated?

Oh, and 2 answer you Q- No I've never tried that. Can you even add yourself as a contact? lol :D

NNOOO, I think Wonder better stay out of the catnip for a while here. LMAO

I'm taking the fifth on this question, Wonder....

btw...if you have a fifth to share with me, I'd love that as well :)

Due to national security concerns, I'm afraid I cannot answer your question.

• Turtle

ROFL. That's hilarious Wonder. I don't think I'm that crazy, yet. Things could change though.

Guido likes to violate himself.

• Ben

It's my job to worry about me. Otherwise i might do something crazy again...

I've got all of me in my lists. Not even my angry alter egos stoop like that.