Which is better for women?

Praying alone at home or praying in jama'ah at Masjid?

Favorite Answer

RANA has answered your question in detail

Praying at home. Praying in the Masjid makes me irritable and I can't concentrate properly.

• doesn't matter, as long as you pray with your heart...

personally, i like the masjid environment, but it gets annoying when you think people are judging how you pray (it distracts)

that's usually why I just pray at home...comfortable and easy to concentrate

• A WOMEN CAN PRAY AT HOME ALONE, AND STILL BE REWARDED AS MUCH AS A GUY PRAYS AT THE JAMA3, BECAUSE ALLAH KNOWS THAT A WOMEN CANT REALLY LEAVE THE HOUSE AND GO OUT WITHOUT GUYS STARING AT HER SO ITS THE SAME BUT IT ONLY MAKES A DIFFRENCE FOR THE GUYS

Home

• praying alone at home

Praying Jama'ah.

If guys stared at me everytime I went out they would be black and blue 2 minutes later?....

Gives a nice sense of community praying with people who aren't your family but Muslim.

i pray at home ..my dad usually goes for jam'ah so im not sure if its traditional in my house but i say home!

mary: lol respect your elders:)

• Praying alone at home

mary: good work!

Thank you mary you are so polite

Home is more rewarding for her.