Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 1 decade ago

Warm-up vocal exercise....& breathing techniques?

Does anybody have any warm-up singing exercises for me to do? Also, breathing techniques would be great too.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

For Vocal Warm-ups and breathing techniques I use videos on Youtube. There is a good one by Eric Arceneaux who is a singer, song writer and vocal coach. http://www.youtube.com/user/EricArceneaux

Best of luck!

1

Source(s): Improve Your Singing http://sparkindl.info/SuperiorSingingCourse

Respiration pastime, and respiration during singing,,,, as an alternative of flexing your diaphragm out to inhale, after which relaxing on the exhale, do the opposite. Push your diaphragm into your body to exhale, and then loosen up to make the inhale. This helps enhance your diaphragm, and develops the process you need to preserve breath stress up while you sing. Retaining the pressure up helps maintain your notes from fitting flat when you are tailing off your breath. Exceptional undertaking and heat up is the ancient normal, ME, may just, MA, MO, and MU,,, on any note progression you adore. Then take it up a step or down a step, relying. The true trick is to suppose a string pulling your mouth open, from high to bottom. Assume an oval, just like the quantity zero. For those who let your mouth go wide, or flat, you get that EEEEEE sound that so many beginning singers have. Bear in mind, loud and excessive is not the purpose of singing,,,, it's on pitch, with just right annunciation. Once you have the right annunciation, and you build some strength to your voice, then that you can consider about "STYLING".... For now, even as learning, keep it general. Observe 3 to four occasions a day, 10 minutes to start. Then work as much as longer and longer classes, and reduce the periods right down to 2 per day. Have enjoyable, and chill out.

• For warming up, sing "I love to sing" which covers all of your basic vowel sounds. Also, start on a high note and slide downwards over an octave, similar to an ambulance siren.

For breathing exercises, take a quick, surprise breath and hold it for 12 beats on a hiss. Also, practice holding a note as long as you can (target length is 24 beats, but try to improve from there).

These days you can easily learn how to sing on the web . You can find here the best online singing video lessons:

http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=541

The videos are very easy to follow and to my surprise extremely helpful even for advanced singers. For beginners I would have to say this is a gold mine. I was able to improve my singing, voice tone and range in just under two weeks and I am an advanced musician... Before I wanted to go to a singing teacher but that would have cost me over 1500 bucks .... every month! It's definitely too much for my possibilities! An online course is much cheaper, and I reached great results in a very short time! I strogly reccomend it to anyone that want to improve his/her singing skills and voice tune! I Hope it helps!

Breathing- take a deep breath, and hiss for as long as you can go.

Try to start it off as 20 secs ( goal time)

Then try to increase, and see how long you can go.

Warm up- do the "do, re mi's".

Have space in the back of your throat, and just sing something.

Sing your scales, thats a great commence. Now i'm no singer yet I do play the piano and sometime I even locate myself buzzing the notes or something like that. Lo and Behold having never sung or ever wanted too, i hit upon that i'm able to hit the notes of songs interior of my selection and sing :) Get a piano, hit a be conscious on it many times and attune your voice to it, Then attempt the subsequent one up, and up and up until eventually you won't be able to flow any larger ^^

This webpage has a lot of good information that you can use from breathing to warm up's and cool down exercises. Espero que te sirva la información :)

http://www.gbmc.org/voice/vocalwarmups.cfm

for excersises.. sing a simple song like by The Beatles or something like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

breathing techniques.. breath in short breathes at a pause or during the song..

Source(s): I'm a singer.. screamer.. wierd.. I'm a vocalist. = )

Sing a scale through, up and down, using solfege. It doesn’t matter what pitch you start on—the benefit of movable Do—as long as all of the notes fit your voice range easily. The more you sing the scale, the more your ear and voice will begin to get comfortable with it https://tr.im/OGfNZ