why are some people really mean ?

r u?

Favorite Answer

coz deepdown they hate themselves and r jelous...evn if they deny it.

• Mia

I think some people are mean without reason because they are unhappy themselves or having a rough day. I think some people are mean to people they perceive as different from themselves because they are insecure or so limited in their perceptions they don't see the humanity of others that they think are outside their concepts of what makes a worthwhile or good person. I can be a bit grouchy if I'm having a bad day. Otherwise I'm only mean if they are mean first or if someone is being very ignorant, rude, or incredibly stupid. I generally try though to be a nice and decent person to everyone on the grounds that I prefer people to be nice to me and it makes the whole world a bit better if we try to treat each other well.

some people are really mean because they don't get enough sex. It happened to my old teacher. she was cranky til she got laid. and the worst part was that she told all of our class. I needed a sick bag that whole day.

i am mean sometimes, when people piss me off. But usually i hold all the anger in and try and be nice. Doesn't work at home though lol.

only when others r bitchy 2 me

they're really mean cuz they dont have anything better 2 do cuz then b mean

they have no life

they will end up in jail someday or out on the road and the nice ppl r like gonna b millionares

Some people are really mean;

- 'cos they're jealous of you.

- to get revenge.

- they are just generally not nice people.

- because people were mean to them they feel they should act in the same way.

Nah, i don't think i'm mean - only if someone is mean to me.

I'm only mean to those who are mean to me first. I think people are mean because they have a bad home life or are jealous of you. Don't let them get to you.

• SteveT

I think people are mean,,because they just dont like themselves,,they dont no how to give love because they have never felt true beautiful LOVE,,in life we must feel it the good and the bad ,before we can share it,its our, choice,,Love will set you free,,,,,And you ask am i,,Mean I hope not,,and i i ever am I hope i have a friend to kick me in my A$$ to let me no,,,

I'm sarcatic. And, sometimes, people that don't have a sense of humor msinterpret that as being mean.

So, it's a matter of opinion really.

No, I'm not, but I've been wondering the very same thing. It's a dominance thing. Some people are bound and determined to have their own way, no matter what. Their way may not even make any sense, but it doesn't matter. They HAVE to have it their way.

some people are just mean because they can be. I am not mean if i don't like some one i am overly polite to them until they cant come up with any thing ells to say.

I think everyone can be mean but the ppl who say what they are thinking are considered mean, b/c sometimes I can think of some mean things to say to ppl but since I only think them and don't say them ppl don't consider me mean and I don't consider myself mean either.