which photoshop can make graphic backrounds and have built in swirls and all those kind??????

i want to knoww. cause i saw this girl myspace backround and she made it. it had her name and it had swirls at the left bottom corner. i want to make one too. but i dont know which photoshop. and it has to be free to download online.

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    photoshop is not free.

    Find a free image editor like the GIMP.

    the background with swirls is probably a graphic she found somewhere. swirl graphics are usually made in a vector image program like Illustrator. Photoshop and GIMP are not vector image programs.

    But you might find a graphic for free at image sites like 123rf. then you'd use that as a background layer and add other layers with other stuff. You'd have to size it properly for your site.

  • Nash
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    There is only one Photoshop. Its called Adobe Photoshop. And its not free.

    If your looking for a free photo editor program, many people recommend GIMP. Its free and I understand its pretty good. You can do a search for "GIMP" and I'm sure youwill find it.

  • 1 decade ago

    yes it can. it's a lot of money, $600 - $1200.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.