Lowering gas prices, who agrees on this solution?

Do you think that by simply only buying gas on sundays, and wednesdays, you could lower the ammount of gas purchased, forcing big gas companies to lower prices? I ask this because, if you limit yourself to only buying gas two days a week, it will limit your driving to only essentials. The point being that,... show more Do you think that by simply only buying gas on sundays, and wednesdays, you could lower the ammount of gas purchased, forcing big gas companies to lower prices?
I ask this because, if you limit yourself to only buying gas two days a week, it will limit your driving to only essentials. The point being that, employees in gas stations will just be sitting there except two days a week, and not be selling nearly enough gas.

My other solution, would be to completely stop buying gas from big companies. (Exonn Mobile, etc.)

I would just like people to leave there opinions on this.
Thanks :]