? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文超急~自傳英文翻譯 20點

因为我觉得外国的大学更适合我。我知道中国不管是教育体制,还是学生的学习方法以及思维方式都和外国有着不用之处。中国教育,学生的思维方式比较死板。当然由于这种学习环境,或于中国学生更加具有刻苦精神。而国外的教育更重视素质教育,学生的思维非常活跃富于创新。

其次,我想选择一个好的环境,学习一种新的语言,以及一些先进的文化知识,使自己将来成为祖国所需要的有用之材

我之所以选择贵国有以下几个原因:

台灣人坚韧和团结的品德获得了全世界的认可和敬佩,台灣人规范的礼仪以及对待他人的友好与热情也十分令人感动。

我认为学习这些待人处事的优秀品德,是和学习知识同样重要的事。

台灣作为将传统和现代很好结合的国家,在各个方面都能为我提供广阔的学习空间

Rating
    Favorite Answer

It is because I feel that overseas universities are more suitable for me. I understand that there are differences between China and other foreign countries in terms of the educational structure, the learning methodology as well as the mentality and thinkings of the students. Although it allows students to cultivate a hardworking spirit, the education in China undoubtedly results in students having more rigid thinkings as compared to their counterparts overseas. With a focus on the quality of education, students studying overseas are encouraged to be creative in their thinkings.

In addition, I would like to choose a conducive learning environment, learn a new language and be exposed to some advanced knowledge so as to be able to contribute to my country in the future.

The reasons for choosing your country are:

1)The world known Taiwanese' perseverance and unity;

2)the courtesy and passion displayed to others.

These have touched the heart of many, including my own. I believe that, it is equally important to learn these virtues in treating others, as well as absorbing knowledge. Combining the goodness of traditions and modernity, I feel that Taiwan can provide a all-rounded learning environment for me.

Source(s): Myself

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多自我介紹範例和自傳翻譯的文章和相關資料,還有許多英文學習相關,對你的翻譯應該滿有幫助!還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!

你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

Source(s): 很實用的求職相關及翻譯部落格

Because the university where I think it foreign suits me even more. No matter the structure of education that I know China, there are places not used with foreign country in or students' learning methods and modes of thinking. Chinese education, students' mode of thinking is more inflexible. Certainly because of this kind of study environment , or have spirit diligently to Chinese students further. And foreign education pays attention to quality-oriented education even more, it is imbued with innovation that students' thinking is very active.

Secondly, I want to choose a good environment, study a kind of new language, and some advanced cultural knowledge, make oneself become useful material that the motherland needs in the future

I choose several following reasons expensivly and state-runly:

The tough and tensile and united morality of the people in Taiwan has been approved by the whole world and shown admiration, normal etiquette and treating others of people in Taiwan is friendly and hospitable and very moving.

I think I study these outstanding morality of getting along with people and dealing with matters, and study the thing with equally important knowledge.

Taiwan can offer the wide study space to me in all fields as the traditional country modern and very easy to combine

Source(s): 翻譯機