Lu Lu asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

~急~麻煩請大家幫我修改文法..3Q...15點喔 ^0^

因為我的文法真的不好, 所以請大家幫我修改..謝謝!題目如下:

My school is called “CHAIO TAI HISH SCHOOL”, it is located in Dali, Taichung County.

It is small in size but well equipped and the buildings of my school are old but beautiful.

There are many teachers in my school. They are serious and quiet. I like to learn with them because they always teach me some good knowledge, let me became a clever student.

We also have a great playground for us to play basketball, table tennis, volleyball and so on. May be that’s why we are always in good shape.

By the way, my school nurse is a kind and pretty woman. When I am sick or hurt, she care me carefully. Maybe she likes to be a nurse, she always help me, she looks like my mom, care me with all her heart. This is my school, I like m school very much.

Ps: 這是我的一篇英文作文, 煩請高手幫忙一下..謝謝

剛突然想到...因為現在我是大學生...然而這一篇是我高職的學校...那請問要用過去式嗎?? 還這樣就可以了呢^0^?? 請知道的人告訴我吧@@" 謝謝您

Rating
    Favorite Answer

以下是我改好ㄉ內容與建議

My school is called Chaio Tai High School, it is located in Dali, Taichung County.

It is a small and old school with well equipment and beautiful buildings.

There are many teachers in my school. They are serious. 

(quiet 與後文無關建議取消)

I like to learn with them because they always teach me useful knowledge and help me became a clever student.

(建議講完老師後先講護士...文章較流暢)

The nurse in my school is a kind and pretty woman.

When I was sick or hurt, she took care of me carefully.

I think she likes to be a nurse because she always help me and take care of me from her heart.

Sometimes, I feel that she looks like my mom.

Besides, there is also a great playground for us.

We always play basketball, table tennis, volleyball there.

It might be the reason for why we can always keep in good shape.

This is my school, and I like my school very much.

Source(s): 自己

來回你的問題了~我會改一下歐 請不要介意

My school's name is“CHAIO TAI HISH SCHOOL”, it is located in

Dali, Taichung County.

Although the size of our school are small and old, yet it has beautiful bulidings to show the history of the school.

There are many teachers in my school. They are serious and quiet. I like to learn from them because they always teach me some good knowledge, make me become a clever student.

Our school also has great playground for us to play basketball, table tennis, volleyball etc. May be that’s why we are always in good shape.

By the way, Our school's nurse is a kind and pretty woman. When I am sick or hurt, she looks after me. Maybe she likes to be a nurse, she always help me and other students, she also looks like my mom, careabout me with all her heart. This is my school, my school is the best school ever.

以上的是比較口語話的

希望我能幫助你喔!

Source(s): 我~and ~妤宣的英文教室~ 布洛格