我要打英文自傳 請幫我翻成英文!!

不是本人的自傳!!

我叫...,是一個生長在單親家庭中的一份子

家中我排行老么,上面有一個哥哥和姊姊

父親在我國小三年級就去世了

指下母親獨自撫養我們三兄妹

母親篤信佛教

從小就以愛的教育來教導我們

不厭其煩的叮嚀與指導

所以現在我學會自動自發

每一件事情也會好好完成

現在我就讀...餐飲科學得一技之長

因為有機會可以到外面實習及學校的推薦

也因為耳聞貴餐廳的管理制度和以往實習生的經驗非常讚賞與風評甚佳

決定奉獻僅學得的基礎技能來為貴餐廳服務

希望能表現出我最自滿''堅持到最後''的精神給大家看

以上

希望大家不要用翻譯機及網路軟體之類的來翻

因為大部份都不準

希望有能力的人可以好好的幫我!!

...的地方在翻英文時也要擺對地方!!

謝謝!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我叫...,是一個生長在單親家庭中的一份子

I am XXX, growing in a family of single parent.

家中我排行老么,上面有一個哥哥和姊姊

I am the youngest in family with an elder brother and an elder sister.

父親在我國小三年級就去世了

Father passed away when I was in the third grade of elementary school.

指下母親獨自撫養我們三兄妹

(留下) He left mother to feed three children by herself.

母親篤信佛教

Mother believes in Buddhism.

從小就以愛的教育來教導我們

She educates us with love since childhood.

不厭其煩的叮嚀與指導

She reminds and guides us patiently.

所以現在我學會自動自發

So, it forms me active and spontaneous.

每一件事情也會好好完成

I always do my best to finish everything.

現在我就讀...餐飲科學得一技之長

Now I have a professional skill by studying Food & Beverage Magement in XXXX.

因為有機會可以到外面實習及學校的推薦

Based on an opportunity to practice outside the school and on school's recommend.

也因為耳聞貴餐廳的管理制度和以往實習生的經驗非常讚賞與風評甚佳

Also based on heard your restaurant has a good management system and

on past interns praised it very much in famous by experience.

決定奉獻僅學得的基礎技能來為貴餐廳服務

So I decide to dedicate all basic skills I learned to serve your restaurant.

希望能表現出我最自滿''堅持到最後''的精神給大家看

Wish to show everybody the spirit of insist-to-end which I am proud of.

<<<<<<<<加油!! 我爸爸也是在國一時過世! 加油!! 有志者事竟成! >>>>>>>>>>>

Source(s): myself
  • ?

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多自我介紹範例和自傳翻譯的文章和相關資料,還有許多英文學習相關,對你的翻譯應該滿有幫助!還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!

你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

Source(s): 很實用的求職、翻譯部落格

My name is 大眼. I live in a single-parent family as my mother’s youngest offspring with one brother and one sister. My mother started to foster her children after the death of my father. I was in third grade, when my father died. In these years, I live under the guardianship of my Buddhist mother. She mothers us with her love without giving up in exhorting and educating us. Due to her loving guidance, I learned to be responsible for myself. I would accept any hardship to achieve the state of successful.

Right now, I am developing my proficiency in food and beverage department for the sake of having opportunity to have practical trainings and the school’s recommendation. Additionally, I learned the managerial policy of XX (請把XX換成餐廳的名子) Restaurant and the highly recommendation about the former trainees. I decided to offer all my passion and use my proficiency in food and beverage industry for serving XX Restaurant (請把XX換成餐廳的名子) as a novice in this industry. I hope my self-confident spirit of persisting until the very end may become acknowledgeable to everyone.

我改了最後一句話 “希望能表現出我最自滿''堅持到最後''的精神給大家看”

我覺得這樣比較好聽…

沒改直接翻譯: I hope I may present my self-confident spirit of persisting until the very end to everyone.

我寫的句子:I hope my self-confident spirit of persisting until the very end may become acknowledgeable to everyone.中文是: 我希望我最自滿”堅持到最後”的精神能受到大家的認可

還有還有…

我的翻譯裡並沒有提到你對餐廳的貢獻會是 “僅學得的基礎”,而是以一個餐飲界的新手為餐廳貢獻耐心與技能(offer all my passion and use my proficiency in food and beverage industry for serving XX Restaurant (請把XX換成餐廳的名子) as a novice in this industry.) 希望你不會介意, 英文裡說“僅學得的基礎”是在壓低自己,像是同情的理由, 寫自傳最重要的是自信和尊敬

需要改的話 在跟我說..以後有問題 也歡迎到我的無名部落格問我^^ http://www.wretch.cc/blog/a18606779

Source(s): 我自己
  • My name is ......

Grow in the singleparent family.

The home my seniority least.

Have an elder sister of an elder brother.

When studying in primary school at me is grade three, the father dies.

The mother brings up our three brother and sister alone.

The mother is a Buddhist.

Since the childhood taught us with loving education.

Not tired of of reiteration and instruction.

So I master willingness now.

Any thing wants to complete.

I study now at ......Dining section and learn a skill.

Because of there being a chance going to an outside practice and is recommended by the school.

It is said that the management system of your restaurant is applauded moderate breeze to review very good.

I want to contribute efforts to your restaurant with my technique.

Hope the expressing my spirit of the most self-satisfied"the persistence is till the last" to let everyone see.

Source(s): 自己><”