Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know the top secret fat loss secret who would be willing to share it with an overweight teenager?

I am a 15 year old, overweight girl. I hate it when people make fun of me because of my weight - it is so embarassing! I would like to know the top secret fat loss secret from someone who is willing to share it with me. I can't afford to buy the book, or else I would. I'm desperate. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Any fat loss tips, too.

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food after 7 p.m.

I know a woman who lost 60 pounds a month on it. She did nothing else!

and as for your book - go to a bookstore and browse it. Or go to amazon.com, find it and then click "search inside this book" - you will be able to read an extract.

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

I, too, had to lose weight or be grounded from flying by the Flight Surgeon. When asked about a diet, he told me to use common sense: Watch not only how much you eat, but also what you eat. Try to eat foods that have been grilled, roasted, baked, but not fried. Eat smaller portions. Do some exercise. Remember, a weight gain was not done over night, nor in a couple of weeks. When losing weight, keep in mind that it will take a little while. For my age and height, I was told my range was from 165 to 175. Set a goal for a weight range and eat in moderation. Good Luck.

Source(s): Went from 208 lbs to 168 lbs in four months.

their isnt any secret recipe and please dont be taking those stupid magic diet pills cause what they are is basically caffine it speeds metabloism up hence burn fat quickier but they are addictive and dangerous and anyways youll put a little weight back on after

so ways ya can naturally speed ya metabolism up

one start eating 5 to 6 times a days small healthy meals like fish, white meats, veggies and fruit etc

start exercising do 3 times a week slowly building up to 5

cause of ya age i would suggest team sports at or after school these are fun dont even realise ya gettin sweaty lol

great confidence booster dancing is my fav and boxing

when i wwas at school very long time ago i palyed tennis, basketball, football everything i loved it

do body weight exercises for abs and on ya knees for pushups

try walking as much as ya can building in a jog

so ya would walk 5mins then jog 30sec 1min if ya can then walk 5mins

try this 15 mins a day to start and build up slowly

cause if ya do too much too fast ya will lose interest and not enjoy it

There is no secrets of fat loss. I know its boring but do it the healthy way - exercise regularly and eat healthily. If you try and starve yourself you may just succumb to cravings and overeat. Join up to a gym - they have great classes like aerobics, endurance, pilates and other fun stuff. Also, make exercise "dates" with a friend, that way you will feel less inclined to pull out as you have promised someone you will exercise with them. :)

eat 5-6 small meals every day. each meal consists of a portion of LEAN protein the size of your fist, and a portion of carbs the size of your other fist. get 20-30 minutes of cardio exercise every other day, at whatever level of intensity you can manage. if you have time, document on paper everything you eat and all your exercise sessions. one day a week, go off this eating/exercising plan, and eat whatever you want. do this for 12 weeks and you will be AMAZED how much better you look and feel. i did exactly this, lost 70 lbs., and have kept it off for 5 years. good luck!

• Randee

The best way to lose weight: Cut calories and exercise. Proven for years!

Cut out small things like sodas, candies and chips once and awhile and that will help alot too.

Well I recommend you try this five day 100% percent free fat loss lesson first

http://free5dayfatloss.110mb.com/

It explained a lot to me and prevented me from buying bad fat loss products

odds are you re eating too fast try holding a conversation while having a meal so you re not gulping down more than you need to feel full

Flaxseeds will help you in lossing weight