Favorite Dustin Hoffman movie?

I just finished "The Graduate" for the first time (hey, I wasn't around when it came out) and I can't believe the diversity Hoffman has. I remember loving his performance in "Hook" when I was growing up.

I still say "Hook" is my favorite performance of his, what's yours?

Favorite Answer

My favorite Hoffman movie as an all around movie definitely has to be The Graduate.

As far as the movie that has my favorite Dustin Hoffman performance...I don't know, it's hard to say. As you said, he's a very versatile actor, so his performances are so different that it's hard to compare them. I will say I've never seen Dustin Hoffman in a movie where I didn't like his performance.

Since when is Dustin Hoffman in Taxi Driver? That's Robert DeNiro. The Graduate is my favorite Dustin Hoffman movie.

I like the movie: Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (2006) off course not for Dustin Hoffman ,he hasn't a leading role in it , I like the movie for its interesting form , directing and storyline ,... when I was a child I was Kramer vs Kramer and I liked it at that time ,

about the best acting of Dusting Hoffman and the movie which really belongs to his talents , I have heard Midnight Cowboy is one of his best ones , so I have bought it and I will watch it soon

• CiCi

Dustin Hoffman was great in "Little Big Man" which starts with a very, very old man telling of his encounters with the Indians and Custer among other things.

The Graduate - Yes

Dustin Hoffman only does great work. They are all good.

Definitely Rainman - He's an excellent driver.

• Marina

Rainman and Tootsie

Rainman!!!

"Meet The Fockers"

hes a good actor...i like him

• Kim P

I loved him in "RAINMAN"