Just.Me asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How do I gain/build muscle WITHOUT losing weight?

Okay. So I want to tone up, get my butt, tummy and thighs toned but I don't want to lose any weight. Do I have to get more protein? Eat more calories? Any specific diet recommendations or should I try weights?How do I tone and build muscle WITHOUT losing any weight. Help?!

Favorite Answer

well...first of all...eat alot of calories and exercise...there are caculaters telling you how much ya should eat to gain mass...let me find one brb

Build Ripped Muscle Fast

• Tim J

Just so you know, without steroids, you cannot build muscle when loosing weight. There just is not enough glucose floating around in the body to do this....

The best thing to do is to uptake your calories so you put a little fat on while putting the muscle on. Then later you can focus on taking off the fat... This is typically what natural bodybuilders do, by the way... :)

yes u need to increase your calories and protein.. lift heavy... workout each muscle once a week.. and make sure u workout your legs..