is it legal to buy oral steroids in Mexico?

I heard that all steroids are legal inMexico

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Steroids in Mexico require a prescription. However, many pharmacies will sell them without one, many will. Since you are in the San Diego area, I suppose you are asking about going to Tijuana City to get 'em. If that's the case, visit any pharmacy on Calle Revolucion. Or Revolution Street. This is a strip marketing to the American tourist, and pharmacies there know what Americans go there for. Pain killers, stimulants, downers, steroids, etc...

There are some pharmacies on the lesser tourist visited areas who will also sell what you may be looking for, but these small shops are more likely to follow the law because they don't do as much business and therefore can't afford to continuously pay the fines or penalties imposed if they get caught selling prescription meds without a 'script that the other pharmacies who get heavy business and can afford the fines. Did I make sense?

You do run a risk crossing the border with this stuff. However, you are more likely to get away clean if DRIVING through the border than WALKING or taking a local bus TRASPORT through the border. Walking and transport services require you to be personally inspected and seen, whereas when driving through, you only have to say 'hi' and be ready to show documents. Random inspections of cars are frequent though, so that will get you caught. But the odds of that happening are in your favor.

The most sure way is to mail them to yourself from Mexico, WITHOUT a required signature. If the package gets caught, no one will know who sent it, make sure you don't accept the package when it arrives and is handed to you. This is a sure sign that they know what is in it and want to catch you accepting it. Just let it get delivered and left at your address. Or get a mail box that does NOT require an I.D. That's going to be hard, but it is possible. If you got the $$$, hire a re-mailing service, they will accept your packages, repack them, and mail them to your address. No questions asked, and they will NOT give up your info, in fact, they destroy all info on you when you cancell services or get a request by police to give up info. Gotta love those guys, huh? That's why they cost $$$.

Good luck, hope you are serious about transporting your goods, cause if you're not, you'll get caught and rightfully so for being a lazy, cheap aZZ. Do it right or don't do it. Only the unlucky and dumbaZZes get caught.

Source(s): P.S. Stay away from oral steroids, they are the most harmful and least effective. Don't be a puzzy, only puzz's afraid of needles do orals. Do it the right way.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Buying Steroids In Mexico

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

is it legal to buy oral steroids in Mexico?

I heard that all steroids are legal inMexico

Source(s): legal buy oral steroids mexico: https://shortly.im/dWKus
  • 1 decade ago

In general unless you have a Mexican prescription you can't buy them legally But there are some that are sold over the counter in Mexico.

Drug regulation in Mexico is very poor and what you buy could very well be fake or the wrong dosage.

They are VERY illegal in the U.S. If you get caught with them at the border you could be looking at a long prison term just like if you tried to bring in any other illegal drug.

Steroids are bad for your health as well. They pump you up in the short run but they will weaken your heart and can lead to several types of cancer including testicular and penile .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sarah
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axJMz

i bought them in a pharmacy in mexico with out a prescription and i had no problem when i got tothe airport.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Trusty Online Store ---> http://shop1.4gw.pw/orad9

• 1 decade ago

True, true regarding the answer by blowba. When doing things like this. Think and ask your self is it worth it? The consequences can ruin your life and your loved ones trying to get you out of prison.

Source(s): Me
  • Blowba
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I don't know, but you can't buy drugs in mexico without a mexican doctors prescription. It's not safe in mexico in the border towns now and steroids are dangerous and illegal here.

What the hell are you thinking????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.