Dell Latitude does not boot up?

This notebook turns on for few seconds and then shot down I think the user upgrade ram on it ,first had display problem , so we connect it to other monitor it was fine,for no reason one day it just worked with no display problem ,I open the ram and look at it total about 300+ ram ,since I looked at it ,IT does... show more This notebook turns on for few seconds and then shot down
I think the user upgrade ram on it ,first had display problem ,
so we connect it to other monitor it was fine,for no reason one day it just worked with no display problem ,I open the ram and look at it total about 300+ ram ,since I looked at it ,IT does not boot up not even bios windows comes up connecting to monitor does not shows anything,When I push start button for few second both green lights blink and then it shots down,any Idea ,I do computer repair professionaly so plese if you did not have this problem or want to guess ,plese don/t.