Know of any help for paying utility and rent?

My husband has been out of work for 2 months and because of his seizures he's scared to go back to work. They have been getting worse and being a stubborn man he won't go to the doctor (which we don't have transportation to get across the river) He used to go to charity hospital, but since katrina hasn't gone anywhere. I NEED HELP, I'M DROWNING!

I'm sure that anyone have GRAND MAUL SEIZURES will understand about my husband being scared. If he's at work and has a seizure?????? Plus his doctor (specialist) was at Charity and we have no idea where to go now since Katrina.

• Sway
    Favorite Answer

im scared to get into my car and drive to work because of the dumbasses on the road, does that mena i can sit myazz at home and not do anything?

I wasnt aware that Katrina was still hanging over us here in LA?

I know PG&E has a program for low-income families getting financial support paying for gas and electric from PG&E.

I am unsure about any other companies, though.