Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 1 decade ago

Yugioh Insect Deck?

i know they sort of suck but im gonna have a go at makign one and i need ideas so give me some ideas this is what i have so far

3 doom dozer

3 insect imataion

SPAMMERS AMND FLAMERS WILL BE REPORTED!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Envoy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually I don't think Insect Decks suck. to me they seem quite brilliant. Insect decks are good for stalling and beat down but I'll try mix em together since you have Doom Dozer and Insect-stalls are pretty awesome! They imobelize your opponent and you deck them. This is a bit of beat-down but I decided to not include great moth coz its hard to get the whole set.

Monsters- 20

x2 Parasite Paracide

x2 Chainsaw Insect

x3 Insect Knight

x3 Neo Bug

x3 Arsenal Bug

x3 Doom Dozer

x3 Needle Worm

x1 Sangan

Spells

x3 Insect Barrier

x2 Foolish Burial (for doom dozer)

x1 Nobleman of Crossout

x1 Heavy Storm

x1 MST

x2 Multiplication of Ants

Traps -10

x2 Magic Jammer/Magic Drain

x2 Dark Bribe/ Solemn Judgment

x3 DNA Surgery

x3 Sakuretsu Armor

The **** load of negating cards are to ensure DNA Surgery stays on the field. The objective is to infest your opponet's deck with parasite paracide and play insect barrier. Then while your opponent can't move, use Doom Dozer and Needle Worm to try deck your opponent and Chainsaw Insect to make them keep drawing, thus decking themselves. The other alternative is to pretty much rush them with Insect Knight and Neo Bug.

Anywayz.. GOOD LUCK!

Source(s): 5 years of playing yugioh
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

sturdy deck, 8/10. ultimate i've got seen yet do not see many insect decks. would desire to apply Insect Queen and malicious program Princess. perchance an further DNA surgical operation. Sub Shadow Spell for Negate attack. perchance Neo malicious program for extra suited 4 point monsters. different than that great deck

• 1 decade ago

*40 cards*

20 monsters

chainsaw insect x3

man eater bug x2

insect knight x3

neo bug x2

anteatereatinggiant x2

saber beetle x1

doom dozer x2

insect princessx1

pinch hopper x 3

Insect queen x1 (if not 3 doom dozers)

spells: 15

insect limitation x3

scapegoats x1

gaia power x1

swords of revealing light x1

heavy storm x1

mystical space typhoon x1

lightening vortex x1

nobleman of crossout x1

united we stand x1

graceful charity x1

insect barrier x 3

traps: 5

DNA transplant x3 ( turn your opponents to insect then insect barrier them)

mirror force x1

sakaretsu armor x1

Hope this helps

• 1 decade ago

you can try that worm warrior that was released in phantom darkness (it's got 1900 atk and it's a smaller version of doom dozer). strong insects you can run are insect knight, neo bug, and chainsaw insect. howling insect and flying kamakiri #1 can fill up your graveyard for doom dozer. magical merchant can also fill up the graveyard with insects. you'll also need some insect support (pinch hopper is an insect and also a good way to bring out your bigger insects).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DNA Transplant and Insect Barrier (its Transplant or surgery i dunno which, i have one of them though)

and maybe Neo Bug? Its an Insect version of Opticlops, and don't forget Insect Queen and Ultimate Insect!

Oh and don't use more than 2 Doom Dozer in an insect deck

• 1 decade ago

agree with first person

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.