- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
The medium to long run tactics:
Rational allocation of a physical medium to long run is an impressive main strategy. Many jogging enthusiasts can improve the physical fitness, will more or less take part in some races, so some understanding of the medium to long run 'tactics' of the performance of future competitions will have some help.
1. Generally speaking, both are flat to achieve better results.
2. Unless it is absolutely necessary, try to avoid the leading run (especially in the wind when).
3. Better endurance athletes and poor speed should be used in the leading run tactics.
4. Better speed and less endurance athletes, should be used to follow running, and then sprint to the rapid beat tactics.
5. Follow the run, athletes should take the lead in the right rear to keep accelerating beyond could also avoid being wrapped in the crowd.
6. General rule, not too far behind the leading athletes, it will catch up with consumption in the more physical, or even to catch up with lost confidence.
7. Running against the wind, it is necessary to appropriately increase the body leaning forward, shortening steps to accelerate the speed cadence to make up for the loss.
8. Competition, we should keep a clear head and strive for the initiative, and we should be good at controlling their own, to avoid falling into the opponent's "trap" of.