How do short and unattractive heterosexual men live and function in a world full of superficial women?

I am 5'10 and my best friend since I was a kid is 4'11. He has been short all his life and was bullied in high school pretty bad. No girl ever wanted to date him because he was so short. He had his heart broken a million times by girls. Last semester, he quit college and now he is homeless and uses drugs.... show more I am 5'10 and my best friend since I was a kid is 4'11. He has been short all his life and was bullied in high school pretty bad. No girl ever wanted to date him because he was so short. He had his heart broken a million times by girls. Last semester, he quit college and now he is homeless and uses drugs. How do other men with this physical characteristic deal with such superficial people in today's society?
Update: he's like my brother, would you date your brother?? eww!
Update 2: we've known each other since we were little kids, cant you understand that?? he's like my brother and he considers me like his sister, our moms are good friends too