Your question is drawing the "Advance Fee Loan Fraud" scammers... No one offering loans on Yahoo Answers is legitimate... You've gotten some GREAT advice from others already... Your daughter should have saved the money for this already...
Here are some tips for determining whether a loan is legitimate or a scam:
1) They don't use a free email address (yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc)
2) They have a secure website you can go to to fill out their application
3) They don't require ANY fees upfront. Any fees will come out of proceeds of the loan (scammers want their fees via Western Union or Moneygram)
4) They have a REAL address you can send mail to
5) They have a REAL phone number, not a cel phone
Anyone notice how their profiles are a day or two old, at the most... That's because people are using the "report it" button... yahoo removes their profile, they create a new one, ad nauseum....