promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what skateboard wheels dont flat spot?

what wheels dont flat spot

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

All wheels can flat spot. Most flat spots are caused by powersliding, not by wheel bites. There are wheels specifically for power sliding, but they are really designed only for that. I've never used them, but I know several guys who like Bones SPF wheels. They say the wheels are almost impossible to flat spot.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Flatspot Wheels

• jeans
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Bones makes incredibly some the great skateboard wheels you should purchase. they have diverse formulation for street , skatepark and ditch skateboarding . All of those kinds face up to flatspotting (the position one facet of a wheel receives a flattened spot, from sliding. This ruins wheels). Plus, in case you go with Bones high quality and also you go with to maintain funds, Bones 100s are a outstanding wheel (the 100 refers back to the wheels sturdiness. 100 is a robust sturdiness for street skateboarding).

• 1 decade ago

dont listen to the guy above me, he doesnt even know what a flat spot is!

And all wheels will get flat spot eventually, but the best way to avoid it is by getting some riser pads to allow more space between the wheel and the board

hope that helps!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

okay, first off you cant get flat spots from wheel bites, thats just stupid

second off the only way you get flat spots is from powersliding like that one person said haha

now, you might have to ask your local shop for wheel advice like which ones don't flat spot, the ones i have owened that don't flat spot are BC surf and sport wheels, Bones, and Darkstar

• 1 decade ago

well riser pads dont prevent you from getting wheel bite. and to get a flat spot you would have to do a BUNCH of wheel biting, or maybe doing a bunch of powerslides

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

bones street tech formula and revive Force wheels are the best to me. The bones are super durable and they are much more flatspot resistant. no skateboard wheel is flatspot-proof, but some are definitely more resistant than others. spitfires are also nice and flatspot resistant. Hope this helped :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.