How can I make my girl orgasm?

My girl and I have been together for a couple months, and before me she has never had an orgasm. She recently started having them, but its not all the time. When she does have them they are small. She is 22 and before she started having them she thought she was broken. But when she does have one, its not just me... show more My girl and I have been together for a couple months, and before me she has never had an orgasm. She recently started having them, but its not all the time. When she does have them they are small. She is 22 and before she started having them she thought she was broken. But when she does have one, its not just me doing it, she has to put her hand down there and help out a little bit. I want to give her one, just me, how can I do that? I dont want her to have to use her hand, I have given her a few by fingering her, but I want to give her one inside her, and I want to give her a really great one. How can I do that? How can I give her a time she'll never forget? We have used a vibrating condom ring twice, and she's not sure if that worked, she couldnt tell if she had one. But that still wasnt just me. I have never had any trouble in the past giving girls an O, but with her its different, so I need help.
1 answer 1