I'm looking for an old cartoon called "Friends of the Forest". Help?

I remember watching this cartoon when I was at my grandparents' house, in the early 90s. I'm not sure when the cartoon was actually made. The thing I remember most about it was the theme song, which started with the line, "We are friends of the forest" and also included the line, "We love the... show more I remember watching this cartoon when I was at my grandparents' house, in the early 90s. I'm not sure when the cartoon was actually made. The thing I remember most about it was the theme song, which started with the line, "We are friends of the forest" and also included the line, "We love the forest". Two of the main characters were these animals who looked something like badgers, and I know one of them was named Polly. In one episode, she got caught in a trap. Part of the show revolved around hunters or other things that could threaten the animals or the forest. I remember there was also a bird with a very annoying voice. No matter where I look, this show doesn't seem to exist. I'm pretty sure this was the name of it, though. It was not a movie; there were more than one episodes.