Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLos Angeles · 1 decade ago

Is there a Hollister in Santa Barbara, California?? Also, what about an Abercrombie & Fitch?

Thanks so much!! :) Could you give the locations also?

Favorite Answer

Ooooh, I know, I live in Santa Barbara..

The Abecrombie is at 721 State Street , Santa Barbara, CA.

That's downtown SB if you don't know. More specifically in the Paseo Nuevo Mall.

You know one time, when my dad was at our boat in the Santa Barbara Harbor, he gave me money to go shopping at the Paseo Nuevo Mall, and I just walked back to the harbor. It's quite short. You just go straight down from state street, towards the beach, and at the end is Stearns' Wharf [Santa Barbara Pier/Wharf, great place to eat seafood with a view. I recommend Moby's Dick.] Anyways, then you can walk along West Beach, not the prettiest beach, but walk on the pathway along West Beach, then there's the Santa Barbara Harbor! Also, go a bit farther, then there's the Harbor strip", overlooking the Harbor. Great view, another great must-see. I recommend eating at the Breakwater's Restaurant. Anyways, a great beach is East Beach, or Shoreline's Beach.

East beach is just opposite of West Beach. Duh much?

Wow, I can't believe all this info is coming from a 13 year old. And, yes it is all from my knowledge, I am writing as I think.

P.S. Sadly for you, there is no Hollister..

of courese!! they invented hoollister and abercrombie and fitch my uncle owns hollister in Los Angeles but santa barbara....hmmm not sure sorry try the link?

Who wears that stuff, anyway?