Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEarth Sciences & Geology · 1 decade ago

Earthquake today....?

So I live in So. Indiana and we had a 5.2 Earthquake at about 4:40 this morning.... Just wondering, how many people actually felt the quake and where abouts do you live? (Just area or nearby city... to see how far it actually reached)

Favorite Answer

Yes, Virginia.

I live in San Francisco, so of course I didn't feel it. We're kind of used to quakes out here; but even so they can be scary at times. I'm glad nobody was hurt in this 5.2 temblor.

I live in Dayton, Ohio, and I felt it as a shaking like a very small earthquake and was not sure whether it was really an earthquake.

• I live in Peoria Illinois and i felt it today in the morning at like 437

I live in Evansville (45 minutes away) and definitely felt it.

yes i definatley felt it, i live in missouri. i felt it at 4:38 am, i am a light sleeper tho my sisters slept through it.

umm i kinda felt a tremble in maryland!

yeppppp

St. Louis.

It woke me up. stl mo.