Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEarth Sciences & Geology · 1 decade ago

Earthquake today....?

So I live in So. Indiana and we had a 5.2 Earthquake at about 4:40 this morning.... Just wondering, how many people actually felt the quake and where abouts do you live? (Just area or nearby city... to see how far it actually reached)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Virginia.

• 1 decade ago

I live in San Francisco, so of course I didn't feel it. We're kind of used to quakes out here; but even so they can be scary at times. I'm glad nobody was hurt in this 5.2 temblor.

• 1 decade ago

I live in Dayton, Ohio, and I felt it as a shaking like a very small earthquake and was not sure whether it was really an earthquake.

• I live in Peoria Illinois and i felt it today in the morning at like 437

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I live in Evansville (45 minutes away) and definitely felt it.

• 1 decade ago

yes i definatley felt it, i live in missouri. i felt it at 4:38 am, i am a light sleeper tho my sisters slept through it.

• 1 decade ago

umm i kinda felt a tremble in maryland!

• 1 decade ago

yeppppp

St. Louis.

• 1 decade ago

It woke me up. stl mo.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.