Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 decade ago

Who will get blamed for all the pregnant teens in Texas that aren't living in a religous community?

A. The parents. B. The boyfriend. C. The television set? D. The mall. E. The school where they were introcuded to the boyfriend?

Update:

Or F. Their local Church.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Her. But, as said in the case of the ranch in Texas, the girls were underage. Its not blaming the men for getting them pregnant. Its that the 37 year old man should not have had sex with a 13 year old. If every child is not removed from that camp the government must throw out every childcare law ever made. Throw everyone in the ranch in jail. Charges ranging from child endangerment for not calling the police, obstruction of justice and purgery for lying, and the rest you have evidence on statutory rape. If it was up to me the children would have no ranch to return to as every adult there broke the law and need to be in prison.

• Matt P
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Great question, but the real issue here is that the underage girls on this "ranch" were having sex with adult males before they were legally able to "consent" to sex. I'm sure there isn't any shortage of pregnant teens in Texas, but by the same token you must now also ask how many of those teens got pregnant WITH their parental consent. I don't think any of them did. See, generally speaking, we (society) find it more repulsive that a mother or father, would permit their daughter to have underage sex knowingly. Where as we can find it more acceptable if your underage child has sex without your knowledge because you can't watch them 24/7.

• 1 decade ago

G. Kobi Bryant

• 1 decade ago

I am sure some will find a way to blame Bush for everything

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

H. Bill Clinton

• 1 decade ago

The Parents why not

• x2000
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The devil tempted them.

• Sway
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

they opened their legs, its their fault

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.